You're here for a reason. We can help.
It's normal to have questions about autism when you think your child may be exhibiting symptoms or even after an official diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). At Therapeutic Pathways, we value transparency, honesty, and research. That's why our evidence based research treatment centers are based on the most effective and proof-based ABA therapy strategies out there.
We strive hard to improve the lives of every client that walks through our doors as well as their families. Here are some commonly asked questions about autism, ABA therapy, and what life after diagnosis looks like for many families.
Commonly Asked Questions About Autism
- Can a child be slightly autistic?
- Can a person with Autism Spectrum Disorder live an independent adult life?
- Could my child have autism?
- Does Therapeutic Pathways offer parent training?
- How can I find out if my/my child's case is genetic? Can we tell which side of the family the autism came from?
- How can I find out what caused my child's autism?
- How can I help my child with autism manage their aggression?
- How can I use technology to help my child with ASD?
- How many people have autism?
- How soon can a child be diagnosed with autism?
- I think my child may have autism but I'm not sure. How can I find out?
- If there is no autism epidemic, why do the statistics keep climbing?
- What are common symptoms of autism spectrum disorder?
- What can ABA therapy help with?
- What does autism look like?
- What is ABA therapy for autism?