ABA Therapy in Modesto
Therapeutic Pathways is proud to offer our applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy programs at the Kendall Center in Modesto. ABA therapy is a science-backed approach to improve problem behavior and encourage social behavior in children with autism.
Located just an hour and a half from San Francisco, our Modesto Kendall Center utilizes the latest, most diligently-researched methods of ABA therapy. Among many other benefits, this type of treatment helps develop social and communication skills, motor and self-help skills, and daily living skills, including money management.
Therapeutic Pathways provides a safe, attentive, and understanding environment. We believe successful therapy programs are those that create a strong connection between staff and clients. Our credentialed Clinical Teams work closely with each child, meeting them where they are and helping them progress to meet their individualized goals.
Kendall Center Values
At the Kendall Center, we are committed to helping every child with autism develop and refine the skills that will help them lead independent, satisfying, and full lives.
Therapeutic Pathways created the Kendall Center to expand our reach to areas beyond Sacramento and San Francisco. Through compassionate care and science-backed methodology, we help children achieve what was previously thought impossible.
We support and believe in every child in our care; our goal is to help children with autism live the best life they can, and we can help your child, too.
To learn more about our programs and Modesto ABA therapy, call (209) 422-3280.
1115 14th St.
Modesto, CA 95354
Programs at the Modesto Kendall Center
The Kendall Center offers intensive behavior and language therapy for individuals with autism. We cater to a range of ages and needs, so we will work to find the perfect place for your child to learn and grow.
AGES 0-3: This program focuses on getting your child testing within the normal range with an intensive 25+ hours of therapy per with about 300 goals over the year.
AGES 3-7: This program primarily focuses on helping children gain the skills of communication, social skills, self-help, and managing behavior domains.
AGES 7-11: This program includes more in depth self help skills like functional communication, reduction of behavior problems, self-management, and independence.
AGES 12-18: This program includes more in depth self help skills like functional communication, reduction of behavior problems, self-management, and independence.
AGES 5-18: This program fosters productive interactions and coping abilities for numerous social situations through guided social skills groups.
Need help choosing an ABA treatment plan?
Take our test to find out which program may be best for your child.
- Can Autism Be Cured?
- How can I help my child with autism manage their aggression?
- How Can I Find Out What Caused My Child’s Autism?
- What does autism look like?
- Can a child be slightly autistic?
- Can a person with Autism Spectrum Disorder live an independent adult life?
- Could my child have autism?
- Does Therapeutic Pathways offer parent training?
- How can I find out if my child’s case is genetic? Can we tell which side of the family the autism came from?
- How can I use technology to help my child with ASD?
- How many people have autism?
- How soon can a child be diagnosed with autism?
- I think my child may have autism but I’m not sure. How can I find out?
- If there is no autism epidemic, why do the statistics keep climbing?
- What are common symptoms of autism spectrum disorder?
- What can ABA therapy help with?
Therapeutic Pathways Treatment Team